top of page

My Site Group

Public·9 members

Today: Zlaté Moravce vs. Košice live watch 09.12.2023 Watch

Highlights and livestreams of Slovak First League 2023/24 football fixture between Zlate Moravce and FK Kosice. Best place to watch the 09.12.2023 match of ...

Zlate Moravce vs MFK Kosice live score,prediction() Zlate Moravce vs MFK Kosice live score (and video online live stream) starts on 2012/11/16 at 08:30:00 UTC time in Slovak Super Liga. Here on Zlate Moravce ... FK Košice vs Zlaté Moravce: LiveScore, Live Stream + Watch FK Košice vs Zlaté Moravce live stream on 02/09/2023 at 15:30. FK Košice - Zlaté Moravce prediction, live score, and teams news with starting 11. Plus, with a 7pm kick-off and no public transport back to Trnava, we had ourselves a hotel booked in Zlaté Moravce. The innards of our final train of the day. Not exactly glamorous. A one carriage beauty. We had the exact same carriage back the next day (we knew as we spotted my beer can in the bin). Craig seemed to enjoy his Slovak train experience involving compartments and crossing train lines to catch connecting trains – it’s certainly different to home. Also, unlike home, the trains actually run on time too. Match action. I was genuinely convinced that DAC were going to win today, even though this was the 8th game of the Super Liga season and DAC had only accumulated 2 points and sat rock bottom of the league. I felt that DAC’s newest fan Craig was going to bring them luck against a team who were just two places and three points ahead of them. The team started well enough too and kept the ball fairly well without creating much. I had done my usual thing of perusing both club’s squad lists beforehand to spot any familiar names and I was surprised to find one in the DAC lineup. Playing in front of us was the towering presence of Ľubomír Michalík. FC ViOn Zlaté Moravce vs FC Košice live score, H2H and FC ViOn Zlaté Moravce FC Košice live score (and video online live stream) starts on 9 Dec 2023 at 14:00 UTC time at Stadion FC ViOn stadium, Zlate Moravce ... Zlaté Moravce vs FK Košice live score The match between Zlaté Moravce vs FK Košice for the Slovakia Super Liga competition is scheduled to be played on 09 December, 2023. The match kicks off at 14: ... With me in Slovakia, Craig decided he was going to pick a top flight Slovak team to follow and seemingly randomly opted for the aforementioned club. DAC currently play away from their home as their stadium is being renovated, but the club are considered to have one of the best set of fans in Slovakia; also, possibly the most hated. The town of Dunajská Streda is situated in south Slovakia near the Hungarian border. FC Vion Zlate Moravce - Vrable vs FK Kosice Football FC Vion Zlate Moravce - Vrable vs FK Kosice 2023-12-09 live stream, tips, odds and H2H stats. Click here for all our free betting tips and predictions. Zlate Moravce vs FC Kosice Live Score & Result | 9 Dec 2023 13 hours ago — About Zlate Moravce vs FC Kosice. Zlate Moravce host FC Kosice, the match starts on Saturday 9 December 2023 UTC time in the Super Liga. ViOn Zlate Moravce - FC Kosice watch online 📺 9 14 hours ago — Soccer.🏟️ Live stream of the ViOn Zlate Moravce – FC Kosice match on 9 December within the Super League tournament. Match results and ... Our borovićka drinking was extended to 2 borovićkas too, as as we got towards the front of the queue, the lad in front of us heard us talking English; he queried us in Hungarian, before just dismissing the language barrier and ordering us borovićka, before toasting with us, downing shots with us and walking off without another word. Some other fans had clocked the fact that we were not Slovak/Hungarian and began trying to speak to us. We hadn’t a clue what was being said, until one starting wielding his Liverpool wristband right in my face and shouting “Liverpool! Liverpool! ” I responded to this by banging my chest and declaring “Swansea City. ” My response was the wrong one it seemed, as our Liverpool friend began telling everyone I was “Swansea” which seemed to be greeted rather negatively with more angry shouting of the word “Liverpool. ” It tried neutralising the anger by repeatedly stating the firs Liverpool-Swansea links that came to mind: “Brendan Rodgers! Joey Allen! ” This didn’t help either mind. After the initial complimentary borovićkas, I purchased our second batch and we headed back up into the stand just as the second half was kicking off. FC Vion Zlate Moravce Vrable - Kosice U19 26.08.2023 Online Aug 26, 2023 — To find FC Vion Zlate Moravce Vrable vs Kosice U19 live stream go to /football/live-zone/fc-vion-zlate-moravce-vrable-fc-kosice-2023-08-26.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page