top of page

My Site Group

Public·9 members

(LIVESTREAM) Live: Michalovce - Skalica stream 9 December 2023


Stream Live @ Michalovce vs Skalica (LiveStream) 4/15/2023 by arubxif acidbic on desktop and mobile. Play over 320 million tracks for free on SoundCloud.


MFK Zemplin Michalovce vs MFK Skalica Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-12-09Match Details Who: MFK Zemplin Michalovce vs MFK Skalica Competition: Superliga When: 2023-12-09, 16:00 Venue: Mestsky futbalovy stadion Michalovce MFK Zemplin Michalovce will host MFK Skalica at Mestsky futbalovy stadion Michalovce on 2023-12-09 at 16:00 in an interesting encounter in Superliga. MFK Zemplin Michalovce, currently sitting at 11 will be looking for important home win. MFK Skalica, on the other hand, sits in 9 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 40% chance of a home win, and a 30% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 30%. First team to scoreZemplín MichalovceFirst team to score should be Zemplín Michalovce, with 55% chances. First half outcomeXNo clear winnerAt halftime, the most probable outcome should be a draw (52% chances). Both team to scoreWe might have a chance that only one team will score goals in this match. Correct scoreThe correct final score is the hardest to predict. We use different methods to calculate the most likely outcome(s). We strongly encourage you to use this prediction for informational purposes only. ScoreAxis correct score prediction for this match:1:1 20%Our predictions should not be used for betting or gambling on sports and scoreaxis. MFK Zemplin Michalovce vs MFK Skalica: Live Score Match MFK Zemplin Michalovce vs MFK Skalica in the Slovak Super Liga (12/9/2023): Live score, stream, statistics match & H2H results on Tribuna.com. Zemplín Michalovce scored an average 0. 75 goals per match in the current league season. In terms of discipline, the home team received 27 yellow cards and 0 red cards, making 12. 63 fouls (average) in every match they've played. Zemplín Michalovce's average team rating is 6. 58 per match. Zemplín Michalovce somehow lacks the ability to keep the ball, having an average possession of 44. 15% in this seasonSkalica enters this match having won 2 matches of their last five (Ružomberok, Komárno) lost 3 (with Slovan Bratislava, Banská Bystrica, Spartak Trnava) while 0 fixtures ended in draws. Zemplin vs MFK Skalica H2H - Livescore © Free Livescore site, mobile livescore, livescore today. Football online, Soccer Online, Score live, Soccer results, Live football scores, Latest football ... MFK Skalica vs Vyskov 14.01.2023 – Stream and VODs Michalovce – Football Team Michalovce. MFK Skalica – Football Team MFK Skalica Live stream of the match MFK Skalica vs Vyskov from 14.01.2023. There are no ... Previous results The head-to-head record for MFK Zemplin Michalovce vs MFK Skalica is worth a look. MFK Zemplin Michalovce have won 1 meetings with MFK Skalica, while MFK Skalica have won 2. There have been 2 draws between these two sides. Betting tips for MFK Zemplin Michalovce vs MFK Skalica from ProTipsters Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between MFK Zemplin Michalovce and MFK Skalica? At the moment there are 1 tips in the 1X2 market, with 0 tips backing MFK Zemplin Michalovce, 1 tips backing MFK Skalica and 0 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 40% against the MFK Zemplin Michalovce finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 30% against MFK Skalica winning. Zemplín Michalovce vs Skalica prediction, live stream, score and oddsLineup & BenchZemplín Michalovce Lineup5Polydefkis VolanakisDefender51Stanislav DankoMidfielder8Yushi ShimamuraMidfielder93Gino Van KesselMidfielderZemplín Michalovce Substitutes / Bench19Christos MakrygiannisDefender1Benjamin SzárazGoalkeeper4Abdul Musa ZubairuMidfielderSkalica LineupSkalica Substitutes / Bench17Denis BaumgartnerMidfielderZemplín Michalovce vs Skalica Odds & PredictionWinnerZemplín MichalovceZemplín Michalovce is most likely the winner of this match, while a win for Skalica or a draw are unlikely to happen. com accepts no responsibility or liability for any (direct or indirect) financial or other loss that may result from using our statistical data, predictions or any other content present on this website. Zemplín Michalovce vs Skalica Head to Head MatchesZemplín Michalovce Previous MatchesZemplín Michalovce Upcoming MatchesSkalica Previous MatchesSkalica Upcoming MatchesZemplín Michalovce - Skalica Preview, Live Streaming and PredictionIn their previous matches, Zemplín Michalovce won 1 games (Lokomotíva DNV) and lost 3 (with Banská Bystrica, Slovan Bratislava, FK Košice) while 1 games ended in draws against Trenčín. Zemplín Michalovce managed to score 7 goals and conceded 5 goals (7-5). Zemplín Michalovce vs Skalica Live Scores 12 hours ago — Football Soccer Match Zemplín Michalovce vs Skalica Result and Live Scores Details. Results Service. Free betting tips, Match Previews and ...


About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

Members

bottom of page